Hello, my name is Mrs. Dilbert and I am a 3rd grade teacher at Bluebonnet Trail Elementary. I absolutely love teaching for a school in my community. I have been married for 15 years, I have a 14 year old daughter and 9 year old son, we live in Manor. I began working for Manor ISD as a special education instructional aide (May 2013- June 2014), I was also a registrar for 3 school years (June 2014-July 2017). I look forward to getting to know you and your family and working together to help your child succeed.
- Phone: 512 278 4125 (BTE's main line) Please ask to speak with me and your call will be transferred to my classroom.
- Email: Miranda.Dilbert@manorisd.net
- ClassDojo.com Once you set up an account you can contact me on the website using the private message feature.
Austin Community College
Associate of Applied Science
Western Governors University
Bachelor of Arts
Educational Studies (K-8)
BTE's Parent Teacher Association - member
Kappa Delta Pi - member (International Honor Society in Education)
- I love cooking and often times make recipes from scratch.
- My family has a dog named Chief and a fish named Fishy Fisher.
- I absolutely love learning new languages! I'd love to learn as many as possible so please help me learn if you speak a language other than English. I am intermediate with Spanish and I am currently teaching myself Korean/Hangul. 안녕하세요
Mrs. Dilbert’s class schedule
7:10 a.m.-7:30 a.m. Arrival of students
7:30 a.m.--9:00 a.m. Math
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Science
10:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Writing Workshop
10:30 a.m.-11:25 a.m. Specials (A-Music, B-P.E., C-Art, D-Library)
11:25 a.m.-12:10 p.m. Intervention
12:10 p.m.-12:40 p.m. Lunch
12:40 p.m.-1:00 p.m. Recess
1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. ELA
2:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Social Studies