Link to PreKindergarten Registration Information
PreKindergarten Registration InformationIn order to complete the registration process we must have the items listed below during the time of registration.
Documentation we will need to register your PreKindergarten child:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Immunization Card
- Parent's I.D.
- Proof of Residence (Water, gas or electric bill are the only items accepted. If you are a parent/guardian of the enrolling child and you do not have any of these items listed in your name, you will need to come in to register with the primary resident. Both of you will need to be present so we can get a notarized statement. You both will need your i.d.'s and the primary resident will need to bring a bill in their name. The process for the notarized statement will need to be done yearly.)
- Proof of Income (proof of a month's worth the income must be provided for all the adults in the house, two month's worth the income if you get paid monthly)
- Military or Foster Care documentation (if applicable)
Registration is not complete if we do not have the items listed above.