Link to Free Prekindergarten Eligibility Criteria
Free Prekindergarten Eligibility Criteria
In order to participate in ManorISD’s free four-year-old prekindergarten program, children must be four-years-old on or before September 1st, 2016. The age of your child on September 1st, 2016 will determine if they can or cannot be enrolled.
Children must also meet one of the following criteria:
• Unable to speak and comprehend the English language (language test will be performed at the time of registration)
• Economically disadvantaged (proof of a month's worth the income must be provided for all the adults in the house, two month's worth the income if you get paid monthly, eligibility is based on free or reduced-price lunch program chart)
• Homeless (If you are a parent/guardian of the enrolling child and you do not have a water, gas or electric bill in your name, you will need to come in to register with the primary resident. Both of you will need to be present so we can get a notarized statement. You both will need your i.d.'s and the primary resident will need to bring a bill in their name. The process for the notarized statement will need to be done yearly.)
• Children of active duty member of the armed forces of the United States or injured or killed while serving on active duty (documentation needed if applicable)
• Foster care (documentation needed if applicable)
Documentation is needed at the time of registration if trying to qualify for free prekindergarten.
Link to Kindergarten-5th Grade Registration Information
Kindergarten - 5th grade Registration
Documentation we will need to register your Kindergarten -5th grade child:
Link to PreKindergarten Registration Information
PreKindergarten Registration InformationIn order to complete the registration process we must have the items listed below during the time of registration.
Documentation we will need to register your PreKindergarten child:
Registration is not complete if we do not have the items listed above.
Link to PreKindergarten Tuition Information
Students who do not meet the qualifying criteria, may still attend Manor ISD’s Prekindergarten Tuition Based Program.